Southern Voices Advocacy Toolkit
Each of these Toolkit chapters is based on the practical experience of civil society organisations associated with the Southern Voices programme around the world.
They have been structured to help you plan and deliver effective advocacy to combat the causes and effects of climate change, to support and protect poor and vulnerable communities, and to ensure that their voices are heard by policymakers locally, nationally and globally.
Whole Toolkit- The Climate Change Advocacy Toolkits 1-9
- Toolkit 1 – Start Here! Introducing Advocacy and the Climate Change Advocacy Toolkits
- Toolkit 2 – Planning Advocacy
- Toolkit 3 – Framing the Debate
- Toolkit 4 – Strengthening Advocacy Networks
- Toolkit 5 – Influencing Decision Makers
- Toolkit 6 – Engaging the Public
- Toolkit 7 – Engaging the Media
- Toolkit 8 – Supporting Local Voices
- Toolkit 9 – Policy Implementation & Finance
The toolkits are also available in French and Spanish in the tabs below: