Terms & Conditions
careclimatechange.org is operated by CARE’s Climate Change and Resilience Platform (CCRP).
The content on this website is provided for general information purposes only. Use is granted with the understanding that CARE is not engaged in rendering legal or financial advice. If expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.
CARE makes no representations about the suitability, reliability, timeliness, comprehensiveness and accuracy of the information, services and other content contained on this website.
CARE cannot guarantee that the content and the provision of the content of this website will always be correct or fault, error and virus free. CARE does not accept liability for incorrect content or errors and omissions in this website or its content (whether of legal, typographical, technical or other nature) but endeavors to correct them as quickly as practicable. CARE will not be liable for any data lost or any equipment or software replaced by you as a result of you using this website.
Save in respect of liability for death or personal injury arising out of negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation, CARE shall not be liable directly or indirectly in contract, tort, equity or otherwise for any damage whatsoever in connection with this website or any use of content provided on this website, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damage (including but not limited to loss of profits, interest, data, business revenue, anticipated savings, business or goodwill).
This website may contain links to other websites solely for your convenience. Listing of a company, service, organization or product on this website does not in any way imply endorsement. Reasonable efforts have been made at the time of publishing each page to examine the contents of each organization and publication linked to on this website, but no responsibility is taken for the contents contained on such links.
Access to this website is permitted on a temporary basis, and CARE reserves the right to withdraw or amend the service without notice. CARE will not be liable if for any reason this website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You may not:
- Use this website in any way, or to any effect, that breaches any law or regulation or that is fraudulent;
- Use this website in any way which infringes upon the intellectual property or other rights of anyone, or restricts or inhibits their use and enjoyment of this website; or
- Knowingly transmit any data, or send or upload any material, to this website that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful program or computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
If you breach these Terms, your permission to use this Website terminates immediately. Where CARE determines, at their sole discretion, that a breach of these Terms has occurred, CARE may take such action as it deems appropriate, including, but not limited to, initiating legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis resulting from the breach.
CARE reserves the right to terminate, suspend or alter the content of this website and to amend these Terms at any time. Continued use of this website after alteration of these Terms shall be deemed to constitute acceptance of such alterations.
If any provision of these Terms is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect under the law of any jurisdiction:
- the validity, legality and enforceability under the law of that jurisdiction of any other provision; and
- the validity, legality and enforceability under the law of any other jurisdiction of that or any other provision shall not be affected or impaired in any way thereby.
These Terms and any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim of whatever nature arising out of or in any way relating to these Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us relating to these Terms.