The Online Executive Training – Young Women Leadership on Climate Adaptation is a virtual capacity-building program that strengthens the leadership of African young women to create climate-resilient solutions.
In addition to free self-paced courses and existing learning journeys, the CARE Climate & Resilience Academy can support you to develop a customized learning journey on climate justice tailored to your unique needs and local context, knowledge level, and training goals. We offer customized trainings or other customized solutions, spanning anywhere between 4 days to weekly modules and additional coaching over the course of several months. We can:
• cover a specific topic linked to your initiative: e.g. Disaster Risk Reduction, Women’s Economic Empowerment, CVCA tool, etc.
• develop specific content to fit your audience’s needs: e.g. youth, women, local organizations, etc.
• customize content to your local context and region
• develop specific interactive content (videos, infographics, etc.)
• translate content to the language of your choice
To strengthen the capacities of your group, the CARE Climate & Resilience Academy will develop an online interactive training aiming at:
• fostering knowledge on climate justice and adaptation
• elevating leadership skills
• connecting professional networks
The training will be developed as part of the CARE Climate & Resilience Academy, and it will benefit from the e-learning and climate expertise of its team and associated experts. After the training, the participants will be invited to join the alumni community of the Academy. They will also be able to access the free self-paced online courses to continue their learning.
In the past years, we have developed and delivered training programs for, or partnered with:
Request an online customized training:
If you are interested in a customized training, please contact Diana Kaekebeke at email@example.com. You can also copy firstname.lastname@example.org.
In your inquiry, please specify the training’s thematic focus, preferred dates, location, the number of people involved, and the type of funding.
Access a sample customized training below: