Resilience Trainer Pack
This trainer pack provides you the materials to organize an interactive 1-day training on CARE’s Increasing Resilience Approach and Resilience Marker.
At the end of this training, participants will:
- Have a better understanding of resilience, CARE’s Increasing Resilience Approach, and CARE’s Resilience Marker.
- Be able to apply CARE’s Resilience Marker.
- Be able to identify activities to improve the integration of resilience in their development or humanitarian project.
This 1-day training is made up of 5 sessions:
- Increasing Resilience Framework
- Resilience Marker Step-by-Step
- Applying the Resilience Marker
This training is primarily designed for CARE Staff but can be adapted for staff from other development and humanitarian organizations who want to know more about CARE’s approach to increasing resilience and CARE’s Resilience Marker.
Here are the different documents you will find in the Resilience Marker trainer pack.
This 2-page user guide should be read first. It provides useful information on the proposed training, including: duration, audience, materials included in the pack, and materials needed to organize the training and to be printed in advance of the training.
In this document, you will find a proposed of agenda for this 1-day training. It should be adapted to your audience and facilitator’s names can be added in the last column. Ideally, once adapted, this agenda should be shared with participants in advance of the training.
This PowerPoint is to be used for the whole day. It is divided into different sections. For each slide, comments have been included with the main information to be shared with participants and guidance for facilitating group exercises. It is important that this PowerPoint be adapted to the specific needs of the participants.
Documents to be Printed Beforehand
Here you can download the documents that should be printed before the training and handed out to participants during the training or kept with you to help facilitation. These consist of:
- The Resilience Marker Vetting form
- The Resilience Marker Guidance note
- The Cards for Exercise #2