Climate Change Adaptation Learning Journey
Course duration: October 1, 2019 to September 30, 2020
CARE’s Climate Change and Resilience Platform (CCRP) is proposing a unique interactive learning journey on Climate Change Adaptation. This 1-year course, combining online courses and coaching, will increase participant’s knowledge on resilience and climate change adaptation and help them develop the skills required to put adaptation into practice at community level.
Registrations are closed
Stay tuned for the next journey on Climate-Based Adaptation
- Introduction to the Learning Journey – October ‘19
- Module 1: Understanding Climate Change Adaptation – October ‘19
- Module 2: Vulnerability Analysis and Adaptation Planning – November ‘19
- Module 3: Climate Information Services – December ‘19 – January ‘20
- Module 4: Advocacy within Climate Change Adaptation Programming – February ‘20
- Module 5: Monitoring & Evaluation and Evidence Building – March ‘ 20
- Module 6: Gender and Adaptation – April ‘20
- Module 7: Applying your Learning [Coaching Phase] – May ’20 to September ‘20
Six-months of live and interactive e-learning classroom lessons led by CARE’s climate change and resilience experts, including videos, quizzes, podcasts and homework, followed by a six-month individual coaching period to apply the learning.
Completing this learning journey will enable you to improve the quality and results of your development projects and ensure that the poorest communities are better able to adapt to climate change and increase their resilience.
By the end of the training, you will:
- Understand the concepts that frame climate change adaptation.
- Be familiar with CARE’s main climate change adaptation approaches and tools.
- Be able to use the acquired knowledge and skills to improve CARE projects’ quality and results.