Integrating Disaster Risk Reduction and Climate Change Adaptation
Developed by CARE’s Strengthening Community-Based Disaster Risk Management in Asia (SCDRM+) Project.
The modules form part of a comprehensive regional learning curriculum for key government, civil society and community representatives from the SCDRM+ project countries.
The five e-Learning modules are self-paced, interactive PowerPoint presentations. The E-LEARNING DOWNLOAD zip file includes:
- Self Evaluation
- Module 1: Concepts in disaster risk reduction and climate change adaptation
- Module 2: Understanding vulnerability
- Module 3: Introduction to disaster risk reduction
- Module 4: Introduction to climate change adaptation
- Module 5: Guiding principles for integrating adaptation in disaster risk reduction